Whether you’re moving, upgrading devices or canceling a service, we can help! Below are the leased equipment models that customers need to return within 45 days to avoid incurring an unreturned equipment fee. Note – if you have purchased your equipment, it is yours to keep.
Equipment To Be Returned to Ziply Fiber
|EQUIPMENT TYPE||MODEL||UNRETURNED FEE|
|SD WAN||Nokia NSG-C601||$200|
|SD WAN||Nokia NSG-E206||$500|
|SD WAN||Nokia NSG-E306||$1,200|
|SD WAN||Nokia NSG-X620||$2,600|
|SD WAN||Nokia NSG-X640||$5,200|
|SD WAN||Nokia NSG-X200||$2,600|
|SD WAN||Nokia NSG-X||$5,200|
|Adtran||TA908E Gen 3||$1,100|
|Adtran||TA916E Gen 3||$1,650|
|Adtran||TA924E Gen 3||$200|
|ALGO||8180 IP Speaker||$240|
It’s easy to process your equipment return:
- You will need your Ziply Fiber account number (listed on your bill and also on the email sent to you when you made a change to your account that requires Ziply Fiber equipment to be returned)
- Go to https://row.ups.com/GuestAccess/Guest/Entry?Company=c80013e2-763c-4348-820b-4bf726b7293a to request a free UPS return label or QR code
- Pack your equipment in a suitable box, affix the UPS return label to your package or have the QR code ready for UPS personnel to print a label. Take your return box to an authorized UPS retail location near you - https://locations.ups.com
Equipment That Does Not Need to be Returned to Ziply Fiber
|Router||Zyxel Prestige 861|
|WiFi Extender||Airties 4920|
|WiFi Extender||Arris AM525|
If you have Ziply Fiber equipment that is not required to be returned, it is yours to keep. If you no longer want your equipment, we recommend the following options:
1. Recycle equipment at a recycling center near you. Information by state is listed below or you can contact your state or local environment agency.
- Washington Electronics (E-Cycle) - Washington State Department of Ecology
- Oregon State of Oregon: Oregon E-Cycles - Oregon E-Cycles
- Idaho Great Ways to Recycle Electronic Devices - Idaho Conservation League
- Montana What Do I Do With Electronics? — ZERO by FIFTY Missoula
2. Dispose of equipment according to your local waste management guidelines.
If neither of the above options work for you, Ziply Fiber is happy to recycle the equipment on your behalf. To do this, you will need to follow these steps:
1. You will need your Ziply Fiber account number listed (listed on your bill).
2. Go to https://row.ups.com/GuestAccess/Guest/Entry?Company=39ef0b05-8ad2-4969-a571-30f953690a97 to request a free UPS return label or QR code
3. Pack your equipment in a suitable box, affix the UPS return label to your package or have the QR code ready for UPS personnel to print a label. Take your return box to an authorized UPS retail location near you - https://locations.ups.com