Here are answers to commonly asked questions about a final bill from Ziply Fiber.
When should I expect to receive my final bill?
You will receive your bill on your regular monthly billing date. Allow 2 to 4 weeks after you disconnect service.
How are the charges calculated?
You have been billed based on a 30-day cycle, billable 30 days in advance. You are responsible for the full 30 days no matter how close you are to the beginning of your bill cycle. Your billing cycle dates are easy to find on your bill.
If you cancel after your bill date, your Ziply Fiber services will remain available through the end of your billing cycle.
What are all the extra fees on the bill?
- Early Termination Fee- If you cancel service before the end of a special promotional offer and its subsequent renewal periods, you are liable for and agree to pay to Ziply Fiber the applicable early termination fee (ETF). Please refer to your bill to determine the dates of your promotional service terms.
- Broadband Internet Disconnect/Processing Fee- If you choose to disconnect your broadband service (after your first 30 days of service), a $9.99 processing fee will apply.
- Miscellaneous Services and Charges- You may see outstanding charges which can include Long Distance, Video on Demand, Pay Per View, and more.
How do I pay my final bill?
Pay as usual—through autopay, online, Ziply Fiber app, by phone, by mail, in person, or Agent-Assisted Payment. If you use Ziply Fiber's online bill pay service, you have an additional 30 days after your disconnect date to access the system to download your past bills, pay your bill, and more.
For your convenience, autopay is NOT de-enrolled. Any final charges (toll, Early Termination Fee, or other) will be included in the final autopay payment.
What if I have a credit balance and Ziply Fiber owes me a refund?
- For refunds between $5 and $500, Ziply Fiber will issue you a pre-paid MasterCard, which may take up to 2-3 billing cycles to arrive.
- For refunds under $5 or over $500, Ziply Fiber will issue you a check, which may take up to 60 days to arrive.
Please be sure to give us your correct mailing address if you’re moving.
How do I follow up once I disconnect my service?
If you have any billing questions, contact us.
Be sure to return your leased Ziply Fiber equipment within 45 days of your disconnect date to avoid extra charges. To learn more, see How to Return Equipment.