Let's say you call us to make a change to your services. Ziply Fiber will automatically send any shipping boxes you may need to your home.
Here's how it works:
- Contact us and tell us what type of change you'd like to make to your Ziply Fiber service.
- We'll identify all the Ziply Fiber or Frontier equipment you have—such as broadband routers, DVRs and STBs—and tell you which items you need to return to us.
- We'll send you a prepaid mailing box(es) and fully-addressed sticker(s) via UPS Ground. It will arrive at your home within 5–7 days.
- Pack up your equipment as directed and send it back to Ziply Fiber via UPS.
- Return your equipment within 45 days to avoid fees for unreturned equipment. If we do not receive your equipment, fees are charged 30 days after your order is completed.
- Our mailing boxes and address labels are the only way to return equipment.
- Do not send to any other address.
- Do not drop off at any Ziply Fiber locatiion.