Ziply Password Manager is a Password Management app. It securely stores all your login and personal information with one master password. That's every password, username, PIN, and credit card detail.
Whenever you update a username or password, it's synced instantly to all your devices running Ziply Password Manager.
Ziply Password Manager gives you more security:
- Generates strong passwords for your online accounts to prevent hackers from stealing your personal information.
- Protects you even if someone learns your master password. A hacker would need your master password and one of your devices to access your accounts.
- Stores your Ziply Password Manager data both on your device(s) and on our servers using strong encryption. Not even Ziply Fiber representatives can access your data.
Follow these instructions to:
- install and set up Ziply Password Manager
- manage your password
- create a QR recovery code
- add and edit credentials
- import and export credentials
- lock and sync Ziply Password Manager
Check the technical FAQs for any other questions you may have.
System Requirements for computers and mobile devices
Computers: running Windows 7 or later or Mac OS X 10.11 or later operating systems in English. Mobile devices: running Android 4.0 or later or iOS 9 or later.