Check this page for solutions to issues with online payments and your Ziply ID.
I lost internet access while making a payment
Don't worry. Your payment is not complete until you reach the confirmation page. If you lose access during your payment, click My Payments > Payment History. If a payment was processed, you'll see it at the top of the list. If it isn't there, it's safe to submit another payment. You won't be charged twice.
My checking account has insufficient funds
If this happens, we'll re-submit your payment once. If the payment fails again, your bill will not be paid. Your bank may charge you a service fee.
To avoid a failed payment, log in to My Account with your Ziply ID and password. Make a one-time payment with a different credit card or bank account. Click My Payments > Make a Payment and follow the steps on the screen. For detailed instructions, see Make an Online Payment.
My account is past due
Contact us to avoid an interruption of service. Paying online or by phone will get your account up to date the fastest.
I can't edit my autopay settings
- If you set up automatic payments with a customer service agent, and you want to make changes, there's an extra step to take. Delete your existing autopay rule and create a new one.
- You can edit your new autopay rule by logging in to My Account and clicking My Payments > Manage Autopay. Click Edit Autopay to change your payment method and the date you want to pay.
I need to resolve a billing dispute
- If you disagree with your payment history or balance due, contact us. We'll work with you to settle the problem.
- If your service is suspended, contact us.
- If your account is suspended for lack of payment, contact us and pay by phone for the fastest action. Your service will be restored once your full payment is received and verified.
I'm concerned about my privacy and security
Here's how we protect your Ziply account:
- We encrypt your financial information and store it in our secured database.
- We partially mask your information (e.g., XXXXXX1234) when presenting it in My Account.
- We process your payment by sending encrypted data through a secure banking network connection.
Using My Account will not cause you to receive spam email. You can opt out of non-billing related, informational emails at any time. We do not sell your personal information to third parties.
I never received my Ziply ID verification
- Your Ziply ID is the email address you provided to us
- In order to create a password, or if you have forgotten your password, please visit ZiplyFiber.com/ForgotPassword
b. Follow the steps to verify and choose a new password
c. Once a new password is setup, please visit ZiplyFiber.com/Login to access your account
I can't log in with my Ziply ID
Make sure you've completed the process by clicking the link in your verification email. If you haven't received the email, see I never received my Ziply ID verification above.
I can't access my account online—even though I've gotten in before
- Check your internet connection.
- Check your credentials: Access the Ziply login page and select the Ziply ID / Username Forgot? link.
- If payment is due and you can't login to your account, you can also:
- Pay by phone 1.866.947.5955
- Mail your payment to:
P.O. Box 740416
Cincinnati, OH 45274-0416