Get ready for your appointment
Ziply Fiber is taking precautions to protect the safety of customers and employees in light of the COVID-19 pandemic.
If you need to reschedule, log into your account and click edit next to the appointment time. To cancel, or to change an appointment that's less than 24 hours from now, connect with us in Chat or give us a call.
Before the appointment
- You'll receive a reminder text one day before the appointment.
- On the day of the appointment, our technician will call you when they're on their way, and again when they arrive.
- Please be sure someone over the age of 18 is on the premises, and can communicate clearly with the technician to confirm the safety acknowledgements noted below.
Before we enter the premises
Our technicians will complete required safety acknowledgements before entering the premises, which includes requiring your acknowledgement of the following:
- No one in the premises has been diagnosed with COVID-19 in the last 14 days
- No one in the premises has been, to the best of your knowledge, exposed to someone diagnosed with COVID-19 within the last 14 days
- To the best of your knowledge no one in the premises has been exposed to anyone with a fever in the last 3 days
- No one in the premises is experiencing fever, coughing or shortness of breath
- Everyone in the premises will follow CDC guidelines regarding social distancing by staying 6 feet away from the technician
During the appointment
During the appointment we'll take every precaution to keep you and your family safe by using protective equipment and complying with CDC social distancing guidelines.
After the appointment you may be contacted to complete a customer satisfaction survey.
Ziply Fiber is following applicable CDC and state required procedures to protect against COVID-19 transmission. Ziply Fiber is using its best efforts in this regard. However, Ziply Fiber accepts no liability for illness related to installation or the provision of Ziply Fiber services. Ziply Fiber also reserves the right to delay, postpone or cancel installation for reasons related to COVID-19 and/or state or local rules, regulations or orders regarding COVID-19.