Need to change a scheduled appointment?
If you need to change or cancel an installation that’s less than 24 hours from now, connect with us in Chat or call to change your appointment time.
Otherwise you can change your installation appointment by logging into your account. Click edit next to the appointment time.
- Day before: You'll receive a reminder text one day before the appointment.
- Day of: On the day of the appointment a technician will call on the way to your place, and again when they arrive. Be sure someone over the age of 18 is on the premises and can communicate clearly with the technician.
- After: You may be contacted to complete a customer-satisfaction survey after your installation appointment is complete.
Frequently Asked Questions
How long will my installation appointment take?
Appointments for new installations can take between four and six hours. In many cases, your installation can be completed in a single visit. However, if fiber is brand new to your property, a second visit may be required resulting in your installation taking more time. We understand that this can be an inconvenience, but we promise you'll love your fast fiber internet speeds.
Do I need to provide special equipment for fiber internet or multi-gig?
For new installations: If you’ve scheduled installation for new fiber internet, our technician will bring all the equipment you need.
For upgrade appointments: If you have an appointment scheduled for upgrading to multi-gig and have requested to lease our multi-gig router, our technician will bring your leased router to the upgrade appointment.
Upgrading with non-leased routers: If you’re supplying your own router, be sure it’s compatible with multi-gig speeds. We recommend the ASUS AX6000 WiFi (RT-AX89X), which is available for purchase on ziplydevices.com or from other major retailers.
Do I need to be home during my installation?
There are two general steps for delivering fiber to your home.
- First our construction crews bring fiber to your property line. You do not need to be home during this step, which can take several days.
- Once fiber is available at your property line, we connect it inside your home during your scheduled installation appointment. This is when you'll need to be there to meet our installation technician.
Watch this video for more details about our installation process.