By enrolling in paperless billing and autopay, you'll save $10/month. Making a one-time payment does not set up autopay or paperless billing.
Make a one-time payment
- Click Billing.
- Click MAKE A PAYMENT. If autopay is enabled, a message will load asking if you want to proceed. Click YES, PROCEED.
- In the Total balance section, click the button next to Current balance due or Pay another amount.
- Select a current payment method under Payment method. To add a new payment method, select New credit card/ debit card or New bank account.
- Click PAY. A Payment successful message displays.
Set up autopay
To set up or manage autopay, see Autopay.
Set up paperless billing
To set up or manage paperless billing, see Paperless Billing.
Pay by phone
To pay by phone, call 1.866.947.5955.
- Have your 17-digit Ziply Fiber account number handy when you call
- Pay by checking account, debit card or major credit card (except American Express)
- A service fee applies
Pay in person
To pay in person, see Payment Kiosks.
Pay by mail
Send your payment and payment stub to:
P.O. Box 740416
Cincinnati, OH 45274-0416
If you need to make an overnight payment, send to:
Fifth Third Bank
Wholesale Lockbox 704416
5050 Kingsley Drive
Cincinnati, OH 45227
Pay by check or money order made out to Ziply Fiber
Payment is posted to your account after 5:30 p.m. on the day it is received
To speak to our billing department, contact us.
To make payment arrangements, call 1.888.488.0032.