Activating your Set-Top Box (STB) is easy.The steps are the same in all of the following scenarios:
- Upgrading to a new Ziply Fiber service
- Adding a new STB to another TV
- Installing it yourself
- Having a Ziply Fiber technician install it for you
Here's how to activate your Fiber TV Set-Top Box (STB):
- Connect one end of the HDMI cable to your STB and the other end to your TV.
- You'll see a series of flashing lights on your STB as it activates.
- A message pops up on your screen to show you the STB's activation progress.
- If you don't see the message, you'll see a technical support number to call.
- When the lights turn green, your service is activated.