Reliability, symmetrical speeds and scalable services
Within our 4-state footprint, you can offer Internet and voice services to more customers than ever before. Our copper connections reach both consumer and business customers throughout our territories—in areas both urban and rural—giving you broad access to many different markets across the country. Ziply Fiber's fiber routes provide optimum reach, enabling you to provide advanced, high value services in key markets to drive more revenue for your business. Whether you are starting a new business or trying to increase your existing revenue streams, our teams have the expertise to help you get the most out of Ziply Fiber's capabilities.
Ziply Fiber’s Wholesale Advantage Broadband service provides you with the options you need to create great offers for your target markets. Our Digital Subscriber Line (DSL) service is available over our reliable copper connections within our footprint, while our fiber-based services are available throughout key markets. With any of these services, you can elect to provide voice and Internet—or simply offer standalone Internet access—to consumer and business customers across our territories. Ziply Fiber can help you choose the service that best fits your business so you can develop the competitive offer that will make you stand out in your market.
Ziply Fiber's fiber network will continue to grow—and now, you can effectively leverage our infrastructure investment to grow your business. We bring fiber directly to many businesses in selected markets in Washington, Oregon, Idaho, and Montana, so you can deliver competitive Internet access. With extremely high speeds and the superior capabilities of fiber, you can meet the needs of your most demanding customers for all of the bandwidth-intensive services they use.
- Speeds of up to 500Mbps support businesses with the bandwidth they need for their advanced applications
- Symmetrical speeds provide for equally fast uploads and downloads
- Light-based signaling provides a superior customer experience compared to copper
- Our broad range of speeds and pricing can meet the needs of every customer
- Corrosion-free fiber optics provide highly reliable data transmission for consistent quality and trouble-free performance
- Customers can easily scale their speeds if they need additional bandwidth
- Both static and dynamic IP addressing are available
How the Service Works
Ziply Fiber makes it easy to deliver great service to your customers. We maintain the network elements, fiber connections and the Optical Network Terminal (ONT) installed at the user’s premises. The Wholesale customer has responsibility for internal wiring and the router inside the customer’s premises.