“Ziply Fiber is thrilled to announce Cave Junction as our newest multi-gig city, now with access to the fastest internet in Oregon,” said Harold Zeitz, CEO of Ziply Fiber. “Our team understands and recognizes the importance of staying connected no matter where you live, which is why we’re so excited to bring our ultra-fast, reliable fiber internet service to the residents and businesses of this fantastic community.
With multi-gig services available, this launch not only makes Ziply Fiber the fastest internet provider in the city, but it also means Cave Junction will have the fastest household internet speeds in the Northwest and be among the fastest cities in the nation, even faster than most major metropolitan areas.
The Many Benefits and Affordability of Fiber
Fiber internet, unlike other options like cable or satellite, provides the bandwidth and capacity to keep your entire family streaming without interruption, provides symmetrical upload and download speeds to easily power video conferencing and online gaming, and was built with the reliability to last residents and businesses for decades.
Ziply Fiber offers many different service options for residents, including:
- FREE or reduced cost monthly internet service for qualified people as part of the Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP), a benefit program from the FCC. To learn more about ACP, please visit ziplyfiber.com/internet/community-discounts
- The entry level Fiber 100/100 plan provides all the reliability of fiber at great value. Residents who sign up for service in June can get the first three months of service at just $10/month, and then just $20/month for the remainder of the first year
- Ziply Fiber’s most popular Gig-speed plan, which includes $10 off for the first three months of service for new customers who sign-up in June. Following the three-month promotion, the cost is $60/month for the remainder of the year.
- The company’s ultra-fast, high-capacity 10 Gig, 5 Gig and 2 Gig connections
- All residential plans come with no data caps and no annual contract.
Ziply Fiber Investing in Cave Junction, Oregon
New and existing customers who wish to check their address for fiber availability, or who would like to sign up to be alerted when fiber internet is available at their home or business, can register at https://ziplyfiber.com/new-fiber-locations/oregon/cavejunction. When fiber is shown as available at their address, Ziply’s existing DSL customers can upgrade by calling 1-866-699-4759.
Ziply Fiber’s goal is always to leave an area in a condition as good, if not better, than it was before construction began. If residents notice something has been missed, the company wants to know about it and asks that details be shared at ziplyfiber.com/construction-feedback.
The work in Cave Junction is part of Ziply Fiber’s commitment to invest hundreds of millions of dollars to build an advanced, 100-percent fiber network to both suburban and rural communities across the Northwest that have been underserved when it comes to internet access. The company has been actively building fiber across the Northwest since June 2020 and has plans to build and deploy new fiber-optic cables, local hubs, new offices, and new hardware to run the network as part of hundreds of additional projects across its 250,000-square-mile footprint.
Ziply Fiber’s primary service offerings are fiber internet and phone for residential customers, business fiber internet, and Ziply voice services for small businesses, and a variety of internet, networking, and voice solutions for enterprise customers. The company will continue to support Ziply Internet (DSL) customers and its TV customers in Washington and Oregon. A full listing of products and services can be found at ziplyfiber.com.
About Ziply Fiber
Ziply Fiber is local in the Northwest, headquartered in Kirkland, Washington, and has major offices in Everett, Washington; Beaverton, Oregon; and Hayden, Idaho. Most of Ziply Fiber’s executive team, which consists of former executives from AT&T, CenturyLink, and Wave Broadband, either grew up in the Northwest or have spent the better part of 30 years living here. That local ownership and market familiarity is an important part of the company’s mindset and culture.