You can access and manage your Ziply Fiber account from mobile devices and tablets using the Ziply Fiber mobile app.
Download the app for free.
After downloading the app, log in with your Ziply ID and password. If you don't have a Ziply ID, tap CREATE ZIPLY ID under the LOG IN button. For more help, see Create my Ziply ID.
On the menu at the bottom of the screen tap Billing to see your current balance and Recent transactions, along with many other options:
- Pay your bill
- Sign up, cancel or update autopay
- Turn paperless billing on or off
- View current or past bills
- View payment and transaction history
On the menu at the bottom of the screen tap Account to see your Account number and PIN, Profile and Billing information, and Plans & Services.
Key account information / Profile
- Add or remove users from your account
- Change your phone number or email address
- Change your password
- Enroll in or cancel autopay
- Start or stop paperless billing
- Manage payment methods
Plans & Services
- View your plan name and monthly subscription cost
- Link or unlink other Ziply Fiber accounts
Update your preferences for receiving emails and texts.
If you’ve opted in, you’ll receive messages from Ziply Fiber here.
Find articles from our Customer Support Help Center.