If you are a copyright owner or an agent of a copyright owner and you believe that your rights under United States copyright law have been infringed, you may submit a notification pursuant to the DMCA. Under the DMCA, anyone who knowingly makes misrepresentations regarding alleged copyright infringement may be liable to Ziply Fiber, the alleged infringer and the alleged copyright owner for damages incurred as a result of the misrepresentation.
You may direct DMCA notifications to Ziply Fiber’s designated agent using the following information:
Designated Agent: Byron Springer
Northwest Fiber, LLC
135 Lake Street S Suite 155
Kirkland, WA 98033
Telephone Number: 425-255-8155 ext. 107
To submit a compliant notification, you must provide the following information in writing (see 17 U.S.C. section 512(c)(3)):
1. A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
2. Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
3. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of the infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider the locate the material.
4. Information reasonably sufficient to permit Ziply Fiber to contact you, such as an address, telephone number and, if available, an email address at which you may be contacted.
5. A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
6. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Our automated system requires a valid ACNS XML complaint attached for identifying our end users who are alleged to be infringing. Please ensure your complaints conform to this open industry standard.