Once you've opened a trouble ticket you can track it online with any of these options:
- On our website: From the top menu on any page of this website, click Support (next to Shop and My Account). Select Trouble Ticket Status.
- Help Center: Click Ticket Status at the top of any Help Center page.
- myZiply mobile app: Tap the menu icon and Help Center, then select Trouble Ticket Status.
- My Account: Residential customers click the Account Summary menu and choose Trouble Ticket Status.
Enterprise Portal: Business customers click the My Account tab on the task bar, then choose Check Ticket Status.
How to find your ticket:
If you are not logged in to your Ziply Fiber account:
- Click Ticket Status on Ziplyfiber.com or the Help Center
- Ticket Number—You received this by phone or email when you created your trouble ticket
- Service Address Zip Code—Zip Code for the location where you receive Ziply Fiber service
- Last Name or Business Name—The last name of the account owner or the business name
- Account Number
- Click the checkbox that says "I'm not a robot"
- Click Check Status.
If you are logged in to your Ziply Fiber account, simply click Check Trouble Ticket Status in the Account Summary menu.
What you'll see:
Your Ticket Status includes:
- Ticket Number
- Created Date
- Status: In-Progress, Completed, or Cancelled. Hover over the status to see an explanation.
Ticket details listed:
- Phone Number associated with ticket (click Edit to change the number, then click Save)
- Appointment Date/Time (if you have one)
- To cancel your appointment, simply click the red Cancel Ticket button
- To reschedule your appointment*:
- Click Edit next to the appointment time
- Select a new date and time and click Save
- Completion Date or estimated completion date
- Ticket Description
*Note: You may not reschedule an appointment time that is set to happen within 24 hours.
To cancel your ticket, click the red Cancel Ticket button.