When you enroll in Ziply Fiber Identity Protection, you set up a User ID and password so you can log in to the portal to review monitoring status.
After placing your order for Identity Protection, you should have received an email containing your Member ID and Password. To begin the enrollment process, go to idmonitoring.ziplyfiber.com.
- Log in with your Member ID/Username and password, and click Submit.
- Enter the information requested, and click Submit.
- Answer a few simple questions that will verify your identity and click Submit.
- Enter the details of the various accounts you would like to have monitored and click Continue. The enrollment process is complete.
- The enrollment process requires Internet Explorer version 9 or later.
- If you choose to provide your Social Security Number, we will monitor and notify you of possible fraud. This information is kept in a secure location and is only used to periodically check proprietary databases for changes or manipulations of this number.
- Customers have asked why we can't tell you where your Social Security Number, credit card number or debit card number was found. It's because Global ID Monitoring and its partners keep all details confidential to prevent hackers from gaining access to our business system—and your data.
- If you receive an alert email indicating that your status has changed, you may be at risk for identity theft or fraud. Please login to your Global ID Monitoring dashboard whenever you receive an alert to get more information.