Service Status Update: Northwest Wind & Fire (Sept. 2020)
As dangerous weather events impact many in our region, the Ziply Fiber team is diligently working around the clock to respond to those affected. We ask for your patience and understanding as we work in coordination with:
- Local authorities and first responders to access impacted areas and repair damage that is causing service interruptions
- Local Public Utility Departments that have preventively shut off power to limit the potential of sparking new fires
- Municipalities on restoration plans
Are you having a service outage?
Enter your billing telephone number* below to see if there is an outage at your address.
Billing Telephone Number*
To receive text messages from Ziply Fiber with outage updates, follow the instructions below. You may also get service updates by following us on Twitter.
If you are having an issue, follow the troubleshooting steps below.
*This is your Ziply Fiber telephone number or the first 10 digits of your Ziply Fiber account number.
Need updates on area service outages?
- Call us at 1.866.699.4759 to hear a recorded message about outages in your area. Then choose the option to receive a text message when service is restored.
Is the outage in your house only?
You may be able to fix it yourself with these troubleshooting tips and tools:
- Use the Automated Troubleshooting tool
- Restart your router
- Troubleshoot if you have no dial tone
- Troubleshoot your internet connection
- Visit our Support Wizard
Do you have cellphone service?
With your MyZiply app, you can access your account and pay your bill.
Don't have the app? Download it today to be prepared.