You can find your Account Summary at the top of your paper bill and on the main page when you log in to My Account.
The Account Summary shows:
- Your 17-digit account number, beginning with your 10-digit phone number
- Your billing PIN, or Personal Identification Number. With your account number and PIN you can:
- Billing Date—The date your bill was issued, and the beginning of your 30-day billing cycle
- New Charges Due Date—The final date Ziply Fiber must receive your payment to avoid late charges
- Previous Balance—Any unpaid charges carried over from previous months
- Payments Received Thru—The date Ziply Fiber received your last payment
- Balance Forward—Your Previous Balance (unpaid charges) minus payments received. This is the amount still due from past bills.
- New Charges—All charges incurred for the current 30-day bill cycle
- Total Amount Due—This is the amount to pay: the sum of any Balance Forward and New Charges
Here's an example of the Account Summary section of a Ziply Fiber residential bill.